Hi all,

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 1:07 AM, Caolán McNamara <caolanm@redhat.com> wrote:
On Thu, 2010-10-21 at 04:36 -0600, Muthu Subramanian wrote:
Hi,

I wrote a simple wiki for bug triage process,
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugTriage as a starting point.
This would help anyone who is looking at doing bug triage for the
LibreOffice bugzilla.

Looks good, I'd like to volunteer to take any i18npool/i18nutil bugs
e.g. new locale submissions in addition to the vcl stuff that
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/LibreOffice/FindTheExpert
suggests I was signed up for :-)

I would like to help the bug triage process and reading the how-to,
I've some questions :
- you wrote "If its higher priority issue (broken parts, regression,
etc), assign it to one of the developers listed on the Find The
Experts page"
-> so if it's not a higher priority issue, I just add the info that I
was able to reproduce and confirm it to the bug but I don't assign it
to an expert?
-> who is our expert for Base?

Also, I would like to help on closing some issues that are fixed. Is
it ok if I check them against a build provided by Cedric some days
ago, or is it better to wait for the next beta?

Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie