On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 17:17:59 +0200 (CEST), "David Schröder" <david.schroeder@sectra-gera.de> wrote:

I'm a newcomer and at this point of state I can't real help.
Welcome :)

Your list isn't correct. It shows only the contributors since
the - harding to say - fork.

Well, if you look at the title of the page:
"Git contributors since LibreOffice inception" then it shows exactly
that. All contributors to the fork, right. So it's not wrong.

WOuld it be useful to include all contributors somewhere? Yes, I haven't
gotten to it yet, and I have not come up with a good way to
differentiate between the "old OOo" contributors and the "new LO" ones.
I'll try to add that as time allows.

https://www.ohloh.net/p/libreoffice/contributors
Thanks for the link. Perhaps we should include that link for a full
history credit page? Recreating the credits page for the full history
every day is probably going to be very expensive, and I don't have
any caching implemented yet.

Sebastian