Hi Kendy
Thanks again for checking so deeply.Sorry, I should have been clearer on these images...These are
the green (/red) crosses that have long existed as icon placeholders.For some time in the 'Classic'
theme I have used a minimal png file (67bytes - 1pixel) to replace them.They probably are
redundant, but I haven't looked at the code to test this- so it may be best to go with this hack
for a quick fix...
I have checked each file listed, and found the following bugs (sorry!) -
default_images/dbaccess/res/sxh03187.png - should *not* be blank, but I don't think it's used
anyway.default_images/res/sc06356.png - This should have been made blank, but I missed it.
I have made a patch with just these two icons updated
here:http://people.bath.ac.uk/ea2aced/OOo/images-PATCH1.zip

Many thanks,Andrew