On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 09:40:34AM -0400, Kevin Hunter wrote:
Have you enumerated everywhere this is used (in the code base).  At
the moment, I'm having a difficult time seeing the use (both
logically and usefully) of a macro that defines a single space.  At
the point you're basically castrating that macro, why not just
remove it entirely?

As they say, "code removed is code debugged," and we've already
experienced some confusion over the handling of the use-related
__PRETTY_FUNCTION__ non-macro.

I'd like to get some feedback if someone is interested in converting
this to use the language identifiers before making it harder by
removing the macro completely.

A short grep shows it is used in
clone/ure/sal/inc/osl/diagnose.h
clone/writer/sw/source/filter/ww8/ (multiple files)
rawbuild/writerfilter/source/filter/RtfFilter.cxx
patches/dev300/oox-import-comments-fix-add-annotation.diff

If there's consensus, I can remove it completely.
 Thomas