On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 10:09 PM, Santiago Bosio
<santiago.bosio@gmail.com> wrote:
 El 21/10/10 21:11, Norbert Thiebaud escribió:

git checkout -b vos origin/feature/vos-removal&&  ./bin/g checkout -b
vos origin/feature/vos-removal

I'm trying to build on Fedora 13 (32bit).

Thanks..

It's still going on, but I just
want to comment that this last command fails on git repo 'l10n'. I have it
enabled as I build with the switch "--with-lang=es". I had to enter on each
other git repo and execute "git checkout -b vos origin/feature/vos-removal"
there.

Perhaps that feature branch isn't created on the "l10n" repo.
It is very possible indeed.

when thing like that happend, you can use
./bin/g -f checkout ....

the -f tell bin/g to not stop if one repo has a problem and to keep
applying the command to other repos. (this would have avoided the need
to do the command manually on each other repos)

Norbert

Best regards,

Santiago