Rene Engelhard píše v Čt 14. 10. 2010 v 16:48 +0200:
Hi,

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 04:45:57PM +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:
1. installation root path:

    + /opt/libreoffice3 - used by the universal linux build by
                              default

Well, I don't see why we should keep that version here too but I can
live with it being there.

You are right. We have already removed the 3-layer structure, so the
version is not longer needed. I am going to remove the it.

(I hope that nobody would shoot me ;-)

2. user configuration:

    + ~/.libreoffice/3 - used by the universal linux build
    + ~/.libreoffice/3-<distro> - proposed alternative
                   distro-specific path, e.g. ~/.libreoffice/3-suse

    I tried to use the same directory but the other build did not
        start because incompatible berkley DB, see the attached
        screenshot

I'd use the same user directory, personally. We use the same bdb as
universal/vanilla anyways.

I would like to use the same dir as well. Unfortunately, we have
different system bdb on different SUSE distros...

I will try something from the Caolan's suggestions (double check fix for
#i107440, look if the db can be versioned, ...)

Best Regards,
Petr