On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 15:07 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
        Would it be possible to add a non-modal / floating / dialog to
prompt
users to migrate / import their macros from an old version if it
hasn't
been previously imported, and we know that they have really been
editing / changing their macros ? a reasonably rare case I suspect.
I don't exactly get what you mean, the migration purely takes place
first time libreoffice is run ( e.g. your config profile doesn't exist
and you have no macros ) so I dont understand the 'previously imported'
bit

Later on if you want to suck in macros from somewhere else I guess
that's a different story, there already exists some ( poor ) import
capability from the IDE ( we could definitely improve that if
necessary )

Anyway I pushed the change to Setup.xcu to add Openoffice.org 3.x as a
supported versio to migrate data from. If there are any objections let
me know and of course I can back that out

Noel