Hi Eric,

On 2010-10-07 at 16:03 +0200, Eric Hoch wrote:

And now we go a step back and need to install gnu-copy again?

OK, gnu-copy is not that big a think but it's a beginning and it
could end up in adding more and more libs and binaries needed which
aren't in a default Mac OS X installation or one after installing
XCode.

From what I read, the BSD cp has very annoying behavior wrt. recursive
copying of directories, so I understand why GNU cp is preferred ;-)

But if you are interested in fixing the places where the breakage
happens, I am sure we'll accept your patch, and remove the need for GNU
cp again.

Regards,
Kendy