On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 21:43 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 13:48 -0600, Noel Power wrote:
BOOL bBAR;

m_stream << bFOO << bBar;

which blow-up when I changed the typedef of BOOL to bool.
..
sounds suspicously like old code for serializing ( in binary format ) .
Be interesting to see all the places that is used  and see if they could
be removed

FYI I'm getting closer to 100% removal of the serialization code from
sc.  I'm hoping to remove more with my rework of the matrix handling
code, which still does in-memory serialization of internal state during
DDE data transfer.

      Riight :-) It would be nice [ if we have to keep these methods in the
headers ], to at least move the implementations to the binfilter -
though personally I'd love to kill the binfilter completely.

Agreed, though I heard that there is still a road-block for the complete
murdering of binfilter.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc