On Sat, Oct 02, 2010 at 11:00:16PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 07:18:13PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
While doing that, I found the following issues:
1) automake-1.11.1 complains a lot about GNU make extensions in
Makefile.am files:
bin/piece/Makefile.am:1: wildcard env-*: non-POSIX variable name
bin/piece/Makefile.am:1: (probably a GNU make extension)
[...]

That one's still open. No suggestions? Or just ignore for now?

7) patches/apply.pl is unhappy about the version number returned by
NetBSD's patch:
Patch version 2.0-12u8-NetBSD
Use of uninitialized value $ver_line in pattern match (m//) at
/archive/cvs/libreoffice/build/patches/apply.pl line 924.
Can't get patch version
Usually, NetBSD patch works fine, do we want to force GNU patch or
should I change it to accept NetBSD's patch as well?

The problem here was that NetBSD patch reports version to stderr. I've
fixed that on both sides: LO now looks at stderr as well, and
NetBSD-6.0's patch will report version to stdout.

New open issues:
8) /archive/cvs/libreoffice/build/bin/transform: /archive/cvs/libreoffice/build/bin/font-munge:
not found
The problem here is that the this script wants to run /usr/bin/perl,
but with arguments:
#!/usr/bin/perl -pi.bak -w
Replacing it with /usr/bin/env doesn't work since then we can't
provide further command line arguments in that case.
The Makefile in that directory already contains a perfectly usable
${PERL} variable; then we'd need to

git mv font-munge font-munge.in

and add a rule

font-munge: font-munge.in
      sed "s,/usr/bin/perl,${PERL},g" font-munge.in > font-munge
      chmod 555 font-munge

to the Makefile. That would work, except I don't know on which target
to hang the dependency so that font-munge is created early enough.
Suggestions?

Hi,

I fixed it in another (IMHO much simpler :) way in commit
06fe4522138b362c1152c056b59d8d08a3fc97ea .

D.