On Thu, 2010-09-30 at 13:34 -0500, Phil Bordelon wrote:
After some small patches to test the waters, here's a big'un.  It's
still purely janitorial, although some careful looks should be given
to the places where I collapsed dead if()s that required
re-indentation.  mathmlimport and mathmlexport are the two biggest
offenders.  There are some massive #if 0 deletions as well.

As the patch describes, I didn't clear out any line-internal
comments (save one very early one), as they're much harder to
eyeball.  Baby steps. :)
wow! thanks for the patch, looks good to me, if no-one else gets to it I
will push them after I get a build. Have you managed to get a build yet?
if not you can always find some help on irc #libreoffice

thanks,

Noel