[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Re: Guideline about dialog layout
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Re: Guideline about dialog layout
- From: Caolán McNamara <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 14:23:45 +0000
- To: Heiko Tietze <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibO Design <email@example.com>, LibO Dev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 2019-11-21 at 13:12 +0100, Heiko Tietze wrote:
> Hello all,
> Andreas Kainz and me worked on a guideline to have a consistent look
> and feel on dialogs. It's currently in a draft status, last bits
> needs to get carved in stone. But it's ready for a critical review.
> Please take a look at
> https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/piF7DnPAaY7yS4f and
> comment here or there.
"Set input focus on confirmation button by default."
except for undo-able deletions ? An accidental whack of ok in writer's
"are you sure you want to delete this header" cannot be undone.
Maybe also worth mentioning in the guide that a label for a widget
should specify what it labels by turning on "use_underline" and picking
the target widget for "mnemonic_widget". That sets up default
accessibility relations between the two widget so there's no need to go
near those a11y relations for this usual case.
But if a non-label widget like a GtkCheckButton is being used in place
of a label then the a11y "Label For" and "Labelled By" properties can
be used to describe what's going on.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
|[libreoffice-design] Re: Guideline about dialog layout||Heiko Tietze <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-design] Guideline about dialog layout||Heiko Tietze <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Guideline about dialog layout
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: Guideline about dialog layout
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Guideline about dialog layout
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: Guideline about dialog layout