[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Branding for release 7
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Branding for release 7
- From: Heiko Tietze <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 10:06:45 +0100
- To: LibO Design <firstname.lastname@example.org>
time has come to consider required work for the next major release. For the past version 5 and 6 we created a special branding that is shown on the splash screen, the start screen, the about box, and on the Windows installer. The previous artwork is here  and input for the next release there  and I'd like to ask you for ideas, comments, contributions.
Some food for thought: Seven is a prime number, seen as a lucky number but also as the opposite in Asia, the week has 7 days, there are 7 dwarfs, psychologists know a "blue-seven phenomenon" , there are 7 continents on earth, some countries such as U.K. use heptagonal coins, people who like soccer know "CR7"... it's a magic number!
Let's make release 7 pure mojo!
PS: We considered for 6.0 also to keep the original triangles and never change this aspect of branding.
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: email@example.com
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Branding for release 7||Franklin Weng <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Branding for release 7||Pedro Rosmaninho <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Open Source Design devroom at FOSDEM 2020
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Branding for release 7
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Open Source Design devroom at FOSDEM 2020
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Branding for release 7