[libreoffice-design] Branding for release 7

Hi all,

time has come to consider required work for the next major release. For the past version 5 and 6 we created a special branding that is shown on the splash screen, the start screen, the about box, and on the Windows installer. The previous artwork is here [1] and input for the next release there [2] and I'd like to ask you for ideas, comments, contributions.

Some food for thought: Seven is a prime number, seen as a lucky number but also as the opposite in Asia, the week has 7 days, there are 7 dwarfs, psychologists know a "blue-seven phenomenon" [3], there are 7 continents on earth, some countries such as U.K. use heptagonal coins, people who like soccer know "CR7"... it's a magic number!

Let's make release 7 pure mojo!

Cheers,
Heiko

PS: We considered for 6.0 also to keep the original triangles and never change this aspect of branding.

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding#Releases
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding/Ideas
[3] https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.2466/pms.1977.45.2.648
[4] http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Branding-6-0-tc4215079.html
--
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: heiko.tietze@documentfoundation.org