[libreoffice-design] No design/UX meeting 2019-OCT-31 (THU)

Hello all,

the next design/UX meeting would be tomorrow, but there is a (regional) holiday in Germany. And since I also do not have enough topics that are easy to discuss we better cancel the meeting. The next one is on Wednesday, Nov/06.

Cheers,
Heiko

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: heiko.tietze@documentfoundation.org