Re: [libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2019-APR-03 (WED) +++ daylight saving time: UTC minus 1h +++

Dear Heiko, all.

Heiko Tietze wrote on 4/2/19 8:46 PM:
> ++++ DUE TO DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME THE MEETING STARTS ONE HOUR EARLIER AT
> 6pm UTC BUT SAME TIME FOR CEST 20:00 +++++

Different appointment tomorrow. Added some comments to some reports.
Have a good meeting,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws
GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6