[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2018-Oct-24
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2018-Oct-24
- From: sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 12:01:59 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Le 24/10/2018 à 18:40, Cor Nouws a écrit :
> Hi all,
> I'm afraid I won't make it to the meeting this evening...
> Heiko Tietze wrote on 10/24/18 1:56 PM:
>> * Indentation on headings changes the level
>> + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=93495
>> + convenience feature (html style) or bug (pure indentation)
> commented in bug.
>> * Grid lines
>> + (patch submitted meanwhile)
> fine - thanks!
>> * Special Characters dialog expand Favorites and Recents bar counts beyond current max of 16
>> + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=120753
> Looks as a good and really useful idea to me.
>> * Table protected cells: Add possibility to disable warning message
>> + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=120726
>> + tend to disagree as Calc works similarly (Heiko)
> Looking at the requester, it might well have a usability angle too?
> I would not object the change.
>> * Undo and redo enhancement
>> + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=120809
> Before doing any further guessing on this subject, I would ask a
> developers opinion.
Agreed, undo has always been fragile. Beside this I don't understand the
use case, why not selecting (word, sentence, paragraph) and cut or copy?
Sophie Gautier firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
|[libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2018-Oct-24||Heiko Tietze <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2018-Oct-24||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2018-Oct-24
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2018-Oct-31 (7pm UTC)
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2018-Oct-24
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2018-Oct-24