Re: [libreoffice-design] Requirements for extension site

Heiko Tietze wrote on 13-10-18 09:52:

> document is shared on
> https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/E5RX5xK6jxQPLdK and open for
> discussion.

Thanks, I added some comments, suggestions. And text (Ctrl+Shft+E starts
/ stops tracking changes ;) )
I didn't (yet) look in the mail from Andreas_k (1) to add/compare but
think the set we are looking for, can be nice and basic.

Cheers,
Cor

1) https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/msg08889.html

--
Cor Nouws
GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6