[libreoffice-design] Default color for shapes

tl;dr: Change Sky Tango Blue into Light Lime 2 for shapes?

Shapes are painted in blue, probably because this was one of the basic Tango colors. However, we changed the standard palette recently. And in order to not show a hex value a lot of sources files needs to get touched. And now I wonder if we better got with a more LibreOffice'ish green as default color. My suggestion is Light Lime 2 for the area and Lime for the border. Consequently, it has also be the color for the shape icons - and wherever we used the blue before. Little drawback is the typical system blue for highlighted controls such as toggled buttons or scrollbars, which contradicts with green. Not too much, IMHO.

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze
UX designer