[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Extensions-Template-Site - Work on a new Design
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Extensions-Template-Site - Work on a new Design
- From: Andreas Mantke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 22:48:41 +0100
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Am 04.01.2015 um 17:48 schrieb Andreas Mantke:
> Because I want to start with the creation of a new theme for the site
> I'm also looking for volunteers with deeper knowledge on HTML and
> especially CSS.
> Although the Content Management System is Plone there is no need for
> knowledge about that CMS.
I worked on the files for a new Diazo theme for the extensions and
templates site in the meantime.
I made a draft template. This contains an index.html file, a css
directory with two files and a images directory with currently two
images. I have not added anything special to the css-file yet.
If you want to work with me on a new theming for the site you don't need
to know about Plone. It's pure webdevelopment/theming work with html and
I created a github repository for the work:
You can download the files from there and work on the files local.
Don't wonder about the manifest and the rules.xml files. You could
ignore them for the moment. They wil take place in the game later when
the theme will be applied to the new site.
I created also a new Plone site for this purpose where we could show the
current state of the theming work (first with a static site). It's
not connected with a new theme).
## Developer LibreOffice
## Freie Office-Suite für Linux, Mac, Windows
## Support the Document Foundation (http://documentfoundation.org)
## Meine Seite: http://www.amantke.de
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Extensions-Template-Site - Work on a new Design||Andreas Mantke <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Weekly Design Hangout: 2015-01-14
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Weekly Design Hangout: 2015-01-14
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Extensions-Template-Site - Work on a new Design
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Extensions-Template-Site - Work on a new Design