Re: [libreoffice-design] Sifr icons in Impress

Am 09.01.2015 um 17:16 schrieb Jan Holesovsky:
> Hi Ahmad, Jay, Norah, Matthias,
>
> Turns out that there still is a couple of icons in Impress that are
> shown in the default configuration, and are not Sifr :-( I'm afraid
> it'll be quite visible now when we default to Sifr on OS X with 4.4.
>
> Any chance you can still do them in the following few days so that we
> get them into the RC3 and the final 4.4? The deadline for 4.4 RC3 is
> around 19th January.
>
> Attached a screenshot to highlight which of them are non-sifr.
>
> Thank you a lot in advance!
>
> All the best,
> Kendy

Okay, I will take a look, perhaps some of them are already done but not
pushed to 4.4 (because I push all icons to master only). Would be great
if Jay could upload/cherrypickto 4.4.

Unfortunately we currently renovating our flat, so I don't have much
time at the moment.

Matthias (Papamatti)