[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Sifr icons in Impress
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Sifr icons in Impress
- From: Jan Holesovsky <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 17:16:51 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, Jay Philips <email@example.com>, Matthias Freund <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Norah A. Abanumay" <email@example.com>, "Ahmad H. Al Harthi" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Ahmad, Jay, Norah, Matthias,
Turns out that there still is a couple of icons in Impress that are
shown in the default configuration, and are not Sifr :-( I'm afraid
it'll be quite visible now when we default to Sifr on OS X with 4.4.
Any chance you can still do them in the following few days so that we
get them into the RC3 and the final 4.4? The deadline for 4.4 RC3 is
around 19th January.
Attached a screenshot to highlight which of them are non-sifr.
Thank you a lot in advance!
All the best,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Sifr icons in Impress||Papamatti <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Minutes of the Design Hangout: 2015-01-07
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Sifr icons in Impress
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Minutes of the Design Hangout: 2015-01-07
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Sifr icons in Impress