[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Extensions-Template-Site - Work on a new Design
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Extensions-Template-Site - Work on a new Design
- From: Andreas Mantke <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 17:48:52 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
I worked on the structure of a new LibreOffice extensions and templates
site last time. The site runs on Plone. I worked on a new Plone addon
that should make the contribution to the site much easier.
I explained a bit about my work on the website-list already. I created
three content types for the new site (instead of five in the current
one). The contributor needs only take care of a project and a release
content type. The release content type contains also the released files.
I'm looking now for volunteers that want to look at the structure
(design) of the content types.
Because I want to start with the creation of a new theme for the site
I'm also looking for volunteers with deeper knowledge on HTML and
Although the Content Management System is Plone there is no need for
knowledge about that CMS.
If you are volunteering for both or one of the tasks please ping me.
## Developer LibreOffice
## Freie Office-Suite für Linux, Mac, Windows
## Support the Document Foundation (http://documentfoundation.org)
## Meine Seite: http://www.amantke.de
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Extensions-Template-Site - Work on a new Design||Jay Philips <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Extensions-Template-Site - Work on a new Design||Andreas Mantke <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: LibreOffice Bugzilla Migration is happening January 24th -- read on for more details!
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] General release meeting on 2015-01-14 15:00 UTC
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Bugzilla Migration is happening January 24th -- read on for more details!
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Extensions-Template-Site - Work on a new Design