[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Re: Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Re: Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- From: V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>
- Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 11:55:39 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
Design team discussion has been finalized as noted in in bugzilla fdo#80054
<https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=80054> based on Design
meeting ML discussion and functional survey.
Design team is recommending replacement of rgb#6abed3, with rgb#268bd2
"Solarized blue"; and to go ahead and implement a Tools -> Options ->
Appearance -> Custom Colors control of the NON_PRINTING_CHARACTER_COLOR
RGB_COLORDATA variable for those desiring to use it.
For comparison, here is a screen clip of the new default blue color compared
to the existing blue used on current 4.3.0 rc1 and master builds.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Light-Blue-for-Non-printing-characters-tp4110478p4114053.html
Sent from the Design mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Light Blue for Non-printing characters||Pedro <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Improvement of Tooltip Texts
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: Team organization
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Changing the sidebar colour