[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- From: Cor Nouws <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 17:58:16 +0200
- To: V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>, firstname.lastname@example.org
V Stuart Foote wrote (22-06-14 17:33)
> Full context of forum threads as always are available from our Nabble
> archive ....
Yes I know, but appreciate proper quoting or direct pointers. No extra
searching pls :(
(thanks for adding the specific pointer!)
> .... But a move back to a
> mid-density gray would leave UI little better than the old default (of
> matching text color).
IMO mid gray is better yes. And I thought since there was more
discomfort, that would be seen as the best temporary solution.
But I may have misunderstood. (Little chaotic discussions sometimes,
sorry :) )
> As can be seen in:
> the NON_PRINTING_CHARACTER_COLOR is now defined just once in
Indeed an easy hack.
GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
- vrijwilliger http://nl.libreoffice.org
- volunteer http://www.libreoffice.org
- The Document Foundation Membership Committee Member
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: Asking for some proposals for a nrooi-pen design?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: Light Blue for Non-printing characters