[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Re: Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Re: Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- From: William Gathoye <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 16:44:32 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Too late for that too. Branch 4.3 has reached UI freeze so you
> can't even add a setting to change it even if you could code it
> yourself. Light Blue it is.
Could you please fill a bug report for this problem?
After you've created it, since I'm following all MLs, you can post the
link in reply to this list.
I'll try to make consideed as an easy hack by devs. Indeed, solving
this bug shouldn't be too difficult to solve.
This bug will be mentionned to the next LOWN (LibreOffice Weekly News).
What is LOWN? Read this .
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Re: Light Blue for Non-printing characters||Pedro <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: Light Blue for Non-printing characters
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: Light Blue for Non-printing characters