[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] EPS logo with fonts outlined?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] EPS logo with fonts outlined?
- From: Stefan Knorr <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 14:38:19 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, Robinson Tryon <email@example.com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 12/05/14 01:49, Robinson Tryon wrote:
> 1) Does this file meet their EPS requirements?
Yep, looks like it does.
(That is not obvious: Inkscape's EPS export usually exports a raster
file within the EPS container. Your file has probably been exported from
> 2) Any idea why they do not accept SVG or PNG?
They are probably using Adobe products and/or special printers. You
might want to ask them, not us.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] EPS logo with fonts outlined?||Robinson Tryon <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-design] EPS logo with fonts outlined?||Robinson Tryon <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Preparing 4.3.0 coordination between teams
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] EPS logo with fonts outlined?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] EPS logo with fonts outlined?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] EPS logo with fonts outlined?