[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] EPS logo with fonts outlined?
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] EPS logo with fonts outlined?
- From: Robinson Tryon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 16:49:28 -0700
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I got some very specific rules for logo submission from a conference:
[Submit either] 1. Adobe Illustrator or Freehand eps file, (vector
file) with fonts outlined (this is very important: [we're] not
responsible for providing fonts for printing sponsor-submitted logos.)
2. 300 ppi Photoshop TIFF, EPS or JPEG file of your non-animated logo.
The web logo will appear on a white background.
1) Does this file meet their EPS requirements?
2) Any idea why they do not accept SVG or PNG?
LibreOffice Community Outreach Herald
Senior QA Bug Wrangler
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] EPS logo with fonts outlined?||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] EPS logo with fonts outlined?||Stefan Knorr <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] T-Shirt-Design for Paris Hackfest
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Preparing 4.3.0 coordination between teams
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Flyer for Paris Hackfest
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] EPS logo with fonts outlined?