[libreoffice-design] EPS logo with fonts outlined?

Hi all,

I got some very specific rules for logo submission from a conference:

---
[Submit either] 1. Adobe Illustrator or Freehand eps file, (vector
file) with fonts outlined (this is very important: [we're] not
responsible for providing fonts for printing sponsor-submitted logos.)
or
2. 300 ppi Photoshop TIFF, EPS or JPEG file of your non-animated logo.
The web logo will appear on a white background.
---

Questions:

1) Does this file meet their EPS requirements?
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOffice_Initial-Artwork-Logo_ColorLogoBasic.eps

2) Any idea why they do not accept SVG or PNG?

Thanks,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon