Hi Sophie, Charles, *,
Am 04.05.2014 14:54, schrieb Sophie:
Le 03/05/2014 10:02, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
[...]

Indeed, it's great. Should we add the Simplon logo on the logo? They
gave me their photoshop format version...

It's ok the logo is on it :)

Maybe something more like this:
https://owncloud.documentfoundation.org/public.php?service=files&t=5128117a7f3a6ce39689e77ab6529578

But this doesn't fit in the flyer. Maybe on a postcard or a blog or so.

I don't think that I can handle with the photoshop format because I have no photoshop. ;-).

So I've corrected the FR version and the QR
is working fine. I've uploaded this version on the wiki.

Thanks for this.
The left French block seems to be too long.

--
Grüße
k-j

Member of TheDocumentFoundation