Hi Christoph, everyone,

2011/1/6 Christoph Noack <christoph@dogmatux.com>

Hi Bernhard, Jaron, Ivan, Björn, ... :-)

Some days ago, I promised to help with the icons - thus I re-read all
the feedback provided so far, and put together another proposal for
Writer.

The design is heavily based on the work by Bernhard, so please expect
some familiar look ... on the other side, the devil is in the details.
I've run into some problems when I worked on the different sizes,
therefore I had to adapt some details which took quite some while ;-)

But you may first want to have a look at it, right?