Hi Sophie, Charles,
Am 01.05.2014 21:08, schrieb Sophie:
Hi Klaus-Jürgen,
Le 01/05/2014 17:37, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol a écrit :
Hi Sophie,
Am 30.04.2014 15:52, schrieb Sophie:
Hi all,

We are organizing a hackfest in Paris on the 27th and 28th of June here
http://simplon.co/in-english/
Would it be possible that the team design a flyer like the one done for
Gran Canaria here
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LasPalmasHackfest2014.png

Do you need a flyer or a banner?
A banner for Paris [1] is online now [2].

you rock! thanks so much :) and yes, we need also a Flyer too, so if you
can make it, that would be really great.

Starting with Björn's HamburgHackfest2013-Flyer [3] I made one:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:HackfestParis2014Flyer.odg

Please correct it (especially the French) and test the QR-code.

For the French version I changed the banner in a little way because I think all French do know Montreuil.

[3] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:HackfestHamburg2013Flyer.odg

--
Grüße
k-j