[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Marketing materials for the US
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Marketing materials for the US
- From: Robinson Tryon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 19:51:19 -0400
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
[cc'ing Design for their input on new designs]
I'm currently looking into printing up a supply of marketing materials
for the US, both for distribution at conferences and big events, as
well as for local distribution at a smaller scale, e.g. to local LUGs.
Items We've Printed Previously:
* Both plain "LibreOffice" and "I (heart) LibreOffice" 
* "General LibreOffice Information"
* "Community" 
Ideas I've Had:
I'd like to print up some pens, as they're actually an independently
useful item, and can help to improve our brand awareness.
I came up with a couple of witty phrases for them, but would like more
* "When the power goes out, use this analog edition of LibreOffice"
* "Download the electronic version online -- it never runs out of ink!"
Some ideas for improvements:
* Consider rack cards as well as tri-folds -- both can be effective in
their own right.
* A brochure with all of the team mailing address on the back, so one
can circle the team, write the name of a good contact in that team,
and hand it to some interested in joining the community
* A brochure for corporate sponsors is REALLY important.
Whenever someone stops by the booth and says "I'm the founder of..."
or "I'm (top-level role) at company...", we should have a brochure for
them so we can make them feel special and want to underwrite our
What Do You Think?
It's always good for us to look for new ways of increasing outreach
for both LibreOffice and the community. Does anyone have any
improvements they'd like to suggest for the stickers, brochures, or
 (Next time: No version #)
 For example:
 I found a stub for this:
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing materials for the US||"Charles-H. Schulz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Icons in menus?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing materials for the US
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] SpinachCon UX Testing Results
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing materials for the US