[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] getting larger set of colors that the standard that comes with LO
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] getting larger set of colors that the standard that comes with LO
- From: "Paul D. Mirowsky" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 14:00:41 -0500
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
There was a lengthy discussion on email@example.com about Writer and its color selector.
Have a look at this image at the URL below.
See Subject "Re: [libreoffice-users] getting larger set of colors that the standard that comes with LO" on firstname.lastname@example.org
It was suggested I forward my comments to you.
Is it me or does this, as an interface, look like it's getting out of control.
Might I suggest it is time to allow
1) A default 4 rows of 8, a 32 basic color set.
2) Above that, rows of 8 of "Last Colors Used". "Last Colors Used" should be selectable in 'Defaults' to the multiples of 8 up to a maximum of 32 (or some number).
3) At the bottom a click to see "More Colors..." and borrow the 'Color Picker' from LibreOffice Draw.
(Side Comment: still don't know why "Color Picker" isn't universally default with last used colors below in LibreOffice)
Tracking 32 colors for me is well into the "I'm getting lost" realm in a layout. I respectfully ask Kracked_P_P for input on this.
I think this might keep down the amount of load time involved.
The question of weather remembered "Last Colors Used" is universal or document only is interesting?
Also, how it should be organized, by creation sequence or hue or saturation?
Is a good idea?
I hope this helps.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] getting larger set of colors that the standard that comes with LO||"Mirek M." <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo for this year LibreOffice Conference
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] getting larger set of colors that the standard that comes with LO
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] New Whiteboard for Importing Styles from other Files
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] getting larger set of colors that the standard that comes with LO