Hi Andy, all,

Andy Brown schrieb:
There has been some discussion in the Marketing list with respect to
distribution of disk for LibreOffice, similar to the OOo Distribution
Project.

That's good news - we definitely need such contributors.

My question is, are there any plans for having printable labels
for disk produced?

Official labels and covers like the ones we had for OOo
http://marketing.openoffice.org/art/galleries/cdart/previous_cdart.html
will have to be created. I didn't have the time to do so by now, but perhaps anybody else can step in here.

They should be based on the initial branding design until we'll define a community branding design (probably next year).
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding

> What is the current status for the 'Official' logo in
regards to use on other web sites/pages to promote TDF/LibO?

As part of the initial branding the logo is finalized, but will probably see major changes when the community branding will be established.

What about
other graphical items like buttons and so forth?

We didn't work on them by now, but definitively need them before the release of LibO 3.3.

Any volunteers?

Best regards

Bernhard

TIA