[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Default Writer Template
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Default Writer Template
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 10:43:12 +0100 (CET)
- To: logos <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
I think the body of the text should be justified rather than left aligned
since it's the most used way. It makes it to look better and more
proffessional and organized.
Actually it doesn't. Justified text makes gutters. Hyphenation is a good option
On the other hand, I would put the left and right margins in 2,50cm instead
of 2,00cm because it looks more formal.
I think 2,00 cm is the default setting for printers margins, let's start from here.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Re: Default Writer Template||logos <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Default Writer Template
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] IRC chat 2014-01-05 was: IRC chat 2014-12-05
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: Default Writer Template
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Default Writer Template