[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Design work on wiki and (SilverStripe) website
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Design work on wiki and (SilverStripe) website
- From: Bernhard Dippold <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 13:52:38 +0100
- To: email@example.com
I think we should start thinking about the structure of the way we want to be visible in public and co-ordinate our work.
In my eyes it would be reasonable to create a wiki page http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design linking to our main areas
With categories for all the three, having Visual_Design and UX-Design as sub-categories or Design.
For officially approved artwork and design element I'd like to see a dedicated area on the mail website, as I proposed in my mail to the website list:
Thoughts? Ideas? Hands-up to work?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/design/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Logo Submission
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Logo Submission
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Logo Submission
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice website design proposal from DrupalDevTeam