Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Start Center Niggles

The thumbnails are there to be able to set apart documents at a glance, so
there's some need to be able to make out the basics, though it's true that
with documents, you'll mostly be looking at the layout and perhaps the
title.

All these things said (talking about my recent messages, not just this
one), though, I wouldn't mind it if the previews were limited to 180x180
instead of the current 256x256.