Hi Michael, Sébastien, all!

First, thanks Sébastien for your effort - this statement is most
important to me at the moment :-)

The "second most important statement" is, that I share some of Michael's
concerns. So please let me shed some light on the issue. And for the
developers, this might also be helpful ... and grab a coffee (or
something equally nice).