[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Non-native theming
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Non-native theming
- From: "Mirek M." <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 20:25:14 +0100
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
I'd love to have some guidelines on non-native theming -- please take a
look at my proposal at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Mirek2#Non-native_Theming and tell
me what you think.
I'd like to have a final decision next week at the IRC chat , so please
reply to this thread before then.
Part of the proposal are proposals on how to change current UI elements to
fit the proposed guideline.
BTW, non-native theming is nothing new -- the status bar, Calc spreadsheet
headers, additional scroll bar elements, and panels have been using custom
theming for quite a while. The new custom Windows look is a recent addition.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] IRC Chat 2013-12-15
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Design for a Campus Flyer?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] IRC Chat 2013-12-15
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Design for a Campus Flyer?