Hi Jaron!

On 06-03-2011 10:49, Jaron Kuppers wrote:
Hi Paulo, Christoph,

Wow... I can't believe its been so long.  This thread took quite the nap.

I also like "Style 1" best, top right corner, and 14x11.  Although the
orange seems a bit loud.  I guess that is acceptable since it is likely the
most appropriate color from our arsenal.  It seems fine in Christoph's
example.
Thank you!
You may consider matching the gradient for the outline of the page
in your icon to match the page icons in the zoom toolbar if they are going
to be located so close.  It may also give the icon a little more attention.
Yeah, I tried your and Christoph's suggestions and the result seems to be actually better:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Status-bar-icons-saved-file-14x11px.svg (force reload if it doesn't work)

The Style 1 and 2 have the same size of "Page Zoom" icons (9px large) and each one have a gradient style (the Style 2 matching the Page Zoom icon's gradient). The Style 3 and 4 are 1px larger (10px large), the exactly same size of my previous proposal.

See you guys!
~Paulo

--
Paulo José O. Amaro