[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Willing to contribute with LibreOffice Basic Tutorial.
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Willing to contribute with LibreOffice Basic Tutorial.
- From: Shraddha Gujarathi <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 10:43:45 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The work you people have started is very interesting. I am Python developer
and used to with Java and C++ development and working on opensource
applications. I would like to participate in this work.
Till now I have gone through some modules in source code (ex: embeddedobj,
embedserv, icon-themes). I have Build LibreOffice source code in my
Also I am working on bug attaching OLE object in LibreOffice. Kindly refer
Could you provide overview for what favour you want from me.
Thanks and regards
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] RE: Start Center Color Coding
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Icon and banner for the TDF Youtube channel
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Annual report on activities
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Icon and banner for the TDF Youtube channel