Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Adding Mittaphap / Droid Sans / Khmer OS Fonts to LibreOffice for Lao, Thai, and Khmer Support

On 12/01/2013 08:50 AM, Urmas wrote:
> "Robert M Campbell":
>
> Is it possible to include the following fonts to LibreOffice?
> These fonts will help 3 SEA languages have built-in support.
>
> I have a question: why should a user like me have that crap installed
> unconditionally on his machine? Any OS can have those installed. There
> is no need to bundle it.

I can understand not wanting to have additional stuff installed on your
computer. I wouldn't call it as you have said, but I can still
understand your frustration. I hope that there is a solution that can
help non-technical people an easy way to get up and running without
having to install loads of additional software (as they do now). There
is the possibility of doing this via other methods as well - not
necessarily bundling it. Bundling it is only one option.

-Robert