SVG Logo File Use (was: Re: [libreoffice-design] Logos and CD/DVD labels)

Hi all,

I am back from my business trip ... and trying to catch up with (at
least) some mails. Let's start with the easy ones ;-)

Am Freitag, den 10.12.2010, 20:33 +0100 schrieb Bernhard Dippold:
> > If so why does the SVG version have a pinkish
> > background and the PNG versions have a transparent background?
>
> The background only shows the area covered by the logo that shouldn't
> be
> reduced.
>
> In the source file it is part of a different layer and has not to be
> included in any export.

Thanks for the explanation. And for the record: there is some
explanation in the SVG file how to get rid of the "pinkish"
background...

Export Images
0. Do you have the font installed? If not, please use "Text as
Path" versions
1. Make sure that all layers are enabled
2. Click on the background rectangle of element to be exported
3. Disable all layers except the layer "Foreground" (keep the
invisible selection)
4. Export it :-)

Cheers,
Christoph