[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] UX -> question on a new dialog
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] UX -> question on a new dialog
- From: Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 17:37:48 +0300
- To: email@example.com
Hi all, Christoph,
I don't know if I should post here the question/concern I have about a new dialog appeared in LibO in beta2 or 3 (can't remember), but at least, I know you're there Christoph ;-)
Under the Writer Format menu, there is a new dialog named Title Page. Several localizer had difficulties to understand what it really does in fact. I find it not precise enough and not in accordance with the Style name it used (First page) and should represent. Also the title of the first part: Make Title Pages look strange to me, I would have say Create or Change to Title Pages.
So you see, I don't know where to express my questioning about this dialog, I don't want to open an issue because I've no solution to propose for a better naming :) I let it up to you ;)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/design/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-design] UX -> question on a new dialog||Christoph Noack <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Fwd: LibO-3.3-rc1 download icons still mentions "beta"
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Initial icon design
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Fwd: LibO-3.3-rc1 download icons still mentions "beta"
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] UX -> question on a new dialog