Re: [libreoffice-design] Developers, Designers and Vice Versa?

Hi Christoph,

On Sun, 2010-12-05 at 01:22 +0100, Christoph Noack wrote:
> (Note: This mail is cross-posted to both libreoffice@... and design@...)
>
> Hi all,
>
> just a short question - is there anybody of you (developers) on the
> Design mailing list as well?

I'm on the design list too, but I admit I don't follow the discussions
there too closely.

> I'm curious, because people (there) start
> to discuss ideas and sometimes it would be great to get instant feedback
> on the effort, technical issues, ... another point-of-view.

If it involves something in my area of expertise, then please put me in
CC to alert my attention. If unsure who the domain expert is, putting
the developer list in CC is what I would recommend (or prod us directly
on the dev list).

Regards,

Kohei

--