Well,

* Multiple untracked collaborators parallels the toggling of "Track
Changes" for single-editor changes
* Some collaborators will want to avoid a record of their collaboration
to be kept as part of the document; and since we don't know when their
collaboration ends, it stands to reason the document be made not to
reflect it.

That being said - One could argue this is more of an important feature
than an absolute requirement.

Eyal