Hi, Most of the time LibreOffice free will save photos along with the text I save from webpages.
But when they don't sometimes, they also won't insert in the text context by saving photo (Webp or
Jpeg) and then various attempts to restore them in the removed empty box where they were.
Any ways to allow/improve the ease of saving whole articles, including various format photos, would
be greatly appreciated.

Also, inline Rumble videos often won't save static placeholder, but when empty box is removed there
is usually a link to it. With YouTube video, the webpage being saved's placeholders/static image
creates an error and semi freezes the page, creating a skipping/multiplying effect until going to
the 1st character of text just below the error and hitting the back space to remove it. Then I
insert the link to youtube in its place.

I have saved a few thousand articles about the corona scams in archive. Someday I will go with the
pro version. Not making much money lately.
Thank you very much for providing a free version it is much better than OpenOffice which is what I
used until I discovered Libre.

And thank you for your time.

Craig in Bellingham WA