Since I work in the area of accessibility (and I submitted many
accessibility-related bugs), I would like to know whether the results of
the Writer accessibility audit are publicly available.
More specifically, I have the following questions:
* Did the audit focus on the accessibility of Writer's output, its
interface or both?
* If the audit covered the interface, which platforms were considered
(different operating systems have different accessibility APIs) and
which method was used?

Best regards,

Christophe Strobbe