Hi everyone!

The Open Source Design community is hosting a devroom at FOSDEM 2020.
FOSDEM is the Free and Open source Software Developers’ European Meeting, a
free and non-commercial two-day weekend event that offers all open source
contributors a place to meet, share ideas, learn and collaborate.
It will take place over the weekend on February 1st and 2nd 2020, in
Brussels.

Our devroom will be a full day of talks about design work on free, libre
and open source projects. We are a community of designers and developers
pushing more open design processes and improving the user experience and
interface design of open source software.
We are looking for people who would be interested to share their experience
in the design world. We also welcome project pitches and showcases.

Please check out the link below for our Call for Proposals and more details:
https://opensourcedesign.net/events/2020/02/02/opensourcedesign-fosdem-2020

More details on FOSDEM and our community on links below:
FOSDEM: https://fosdem.org/2020/
Open Source Design:  https://opensourcedesign.net/

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions/comments.

Thank you.
Amit Nambiar