Hi Rizal,
as I told at Telegram channel I send my thoughts per email.

First: I'm happy that you take care of this. It was one of my long time
projects to get a TDF logo.

Second: Per se I really like the idea of a roof in the logo. A roof is
(for me) a very strong symbol for TDF: a pars pro toto [1]. The TDF is
the house of LibO and DLP, it is its protection. Perhaps you can work
with this figure.

Third: There was a discussion in 2016 [2] that we (especially the
Marketing team) need a squared or nearly squared logo. When we have the
logo with a written text of "The Document Fountation" it will getting
very stretched and perhaps unreadable.
So the logo should work with the text and without the text. It works
like a blazon (coat of arms). It should be recognizable as "this *is* TDF".

These are my 2cts.
I hope you can understand my thoughts. And I hope to see many more very
good suggestions on this topic from you.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pars_pro_toto
[2] https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/msg07793.html

--
Grüße