Hello, I'm working on the "LibreOffice Appliances" project and am in
need of some assistance with the design and look of two websites.

Here is the website of my project: https://rptr.github.io/gsoc/

The websites concerned are the "JS Impress Remote",
(https://github.com/rptr/impress-remote-js)
and the "LibreSign" control panel.
(https://github.com/LibreOffice/libresign)

Here's a video demonstration which shows both sites,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQcZ5B0jgE0
though the screen is very small.

Here are some screenshots of the Impress Remote:
https://imgur.com/a/M5uPar3

Any kind of input on style, design, how to use it, is welcome. I don't
know the terminology of design, sorry :)

Rasmus